Massachusetts is the 6th largest state in the nation in terms of military spending, and it’s home to 6 military bases.
- Military-Industrial Contractors in Massachusetts: A research report on the top 20 military contrators by Andrew Romanowski
- iRobot’s Transition from Military to Commercial Business: A research report by Jun-li Ping
- Profile of Pentagon Spending in Massachusetts: Research notes by Bill Hartung and associates
- Massachusetts Peace Action Opposes Military Bond Bill
- Convergence: Economic Conversion and Jobs. Report of a workshop at the Autumn Convergence, November 2013
- Economic Conversion Now. 30-minute video of a 1985 UMass Boston conference on economic conversion
- Drone Research: The Little-Known Collaboration Between Academia and the Pentagon, Subrata Ghoshroy, May 2014