- This event has passed.
Through the Eyes of the Frontline: Covid-19
July 15 @ 8:45 am - 4:45 pm
Wednesday, July 15, 8:45am – 4:45pm ET
This free day-long webinar, which is co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Nurses Association and Health Watch USA, will examine the global consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on frontline workers. Healthcare and frontline professionals will discuss the challenges they faced during the initial surge of the virus. They will also offer recommendations for strategies to lessen the impact of a resurgence.
- The Perfect Storm: How We Got to Where We Are — Kevin Kavanagh, MD, MS
- Singapore from the Front Lines — Matthias Maiwald, MD
- Netherlands from the Front Lines — Christina Vandenbrouck Grauls, C.M.J.E.
- Spain from the Front Lines — Jesús Rodríguez-Baño, MD, PhD
- The Story of the United States — Elaine Bernard, Harvard University
- The Healthcare Workforce & Academic Response to the Initial Wave of COVID-19 — Donna Kelly-Williams, RN and MNA President, as moderator
- Healthcare and Academic Recommendations in Preparation for Second Wave of COVID-19 — Marie Ritacco, RN and MNA Vice President
- Essential Industries Workforce Response to the Initial Wave of COVID-19 — Jodi Sugarman Brosnan of MassCOSH and other panelists TBA
- Essential Industries Workforce Recommendations in Preparation for the Second Wave — Panelists TBA
To register, visit: https://webinar-portal.net/webinars/mna/registration_200715.php
Questions can be directed to the Division of Nursing at 781-821-4625, or via e-mail at email@example.com. When e-mailing, please use “COVID Webinar” in the subject line.