- End the U.S. military intervention in Syria, Iraq and Libya.
- Impose embargos on U.S. arms shipments to the region until the conflict is
- Increase U.S. funding for constructive humanitarian and economic action to address the crisis in Syria, Iraq and neighboring countries.
- Encourage sustained U.S. participation in diplomatic solutions to end the bloodshed and conflict in Syria and Iraq.
- Weaken ISIS through a full spectrum of smart, nonviolent measures (and legal, international diplomatic, financial, economic, political, public diplomacy, technological, domestic policies, and law enforcement).
- Pressure U.S. allies (Turkey, Saudi, Gulf States) to stop military interventions
- End U.S. support for the Saudi-led coalition intervention in Yemen and support a ceasefire and negotiated settlement of the conflict.
- Defend the Iran Nuclear Deal.
Campaign Political Outputs
Outputs are political actions (beyond our coalition’s campaign) that can lead to the campaign goals above.
- Defeat and/or Improve an ISIS related AUMF
- Increase Humanitarian Aid and Other Alternatives to War
- Increase Opposition to U.S. Escalation in Iraq, Syria and Libya
- Oppose Saudi-Led Coalition Attacks on Yemen and Arms Sales to the Coalition Campaign Activities
Activities are the tactics our coalition employs that can lead to the outputs above.
- Lobbying of Congress
- Coalition Building
- Public Education and Action