- This event has passed.
Rally for Palestine!–Education Under Occupation
April 22, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, April 22 (subject to change)
Park Street Station
Boston Common, Boston
As students living in the United States on the 70th anniversary of the Nakba, we raise our voices and our fists in solidarity with our student counterparts in Palestine, who suffer daily harassments and deprivations at the hands of the Israeli occupation. We call on all students and allies of conscience in the greater Boston area to join us on April 22nd, 2018, as we rally at Boston Common to demand an end to U.S. support for the Israeli occupation, which has deprived thousands of Palestinian youth of their basic right to receive an education.
We will meet at the Park Street Green Line T-Stop, and then march to hold our rally at the State House. Anyone with mobility concerns please meet us at the State House.
We have a public statement found at http://bit.ly/sjpboston and are calling on all organizations to endorse this letter. Contact us at email@example.com if your organization wants to co-sign.
Groups which have endorsed so far:
– Harvard College Palestine Solidarity Committee
– Harvard Law School Justice for Palestine
– Reclaim Harvard Law School
– Northeastern Students for Justice in Palestine
– Boston University Students for Justice in Palestine
– Palestine @ MIT
– The Center for Gender, Sexuality, and Activism
– Boston College Students for Justice in Palestine
– Palestinian Community in Boston
– The Alliance for Water Justice in Palestine