- This event has passed.
Impact of the Israeli Occupation on Palestinian Science, Education, and Research
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Saturday, September 26 at 8PM Palestine Time/1PM Eastern Daylight Time
– Duha Barghouthi, medical student at Al-Quds University and daughter of imprisoned astrophysicist Imad Barghouthi.
– Hanan Husein, acting director of the Bisan Center for Research and Development.
– Carmen Kishek, information & publications officer at Birzeit University and collaborator with the Right to Education Campaign.
– Prof. Rana Samara, associate professor, Agricultural Sciences and Technology at Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie.
The conversation will be moderated by:
– Prof. Haynes Miller, Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
To register for the event to join the Zoom discussion: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcucO-gqzopG9cVX5uEfhj38FCOJS7RPKEO
The event will also be streamed live on the S4P Facebook!